Event Postponement

New Date: 17th & 18th October

ROUGH EVENTS are sorry to announce that we are postponing our April mud run until 17th and 18th October. This is has been a frustratingly hard decision but due to concerns over COVID-19, we have a corporate responsibility to protect our customers and keep unnecessary pressure off the NHS.

We hope that our current bookings taken for the April event will support us and move to October.

We will keep you updated with further information as we continue to implement our contingency plans. In the meantime, we request that you please refrain from emailing us until after we have communicated our follow up information. We will keep the event facebook page and website updated

Thanks for your understanding

Rough Events.